Check Trip Availability
Come and explore this Yoga Retreat in Cuba, with a Cuban who has local knowledge, insider secrets and history that you can not find anywhere else.
Why this Yoga Retreat in Cuba is for you?
- Discover the country with a local and experience the real Cuba!
- Feel get back in time when visiting the colonial jewel of Trinidad, a gorgeous city with its main square surrounded by magnificent 18th-century buildings.
- Enjoy the ultimate experience visiting local temples of Afro-Cuban Culture or Santeria. After that, the true protagonists will teach you about this transcendental African influence.
- Prepare for an adventure to Viñales Valley, located in the westernmost of Cuban provinces. On the other hand, known for growing the best tobacco in the world. Most importantly, Viñales is Cuba’s natural Cathedral, declared UNESCO World Cultural Landscape.
- Breathtaking tour to the Topes de Collantes Natural Park will delight you with its beautiful waterfalls. Appreciate the fascinating flora and fauna, for example, the Colibrí or the national bird: El Tocororo.
- Indulge in the tobacco aroma and learn from the farmer the cultivation process and how to roll Cuban tobacco with your hands.
Be part of our Cultural – Yoga retreat in Cuba
Yalorde Yoga invites you to her neighborhood in Havana, for an exclusive experience. Engage with her family and neighbors, visit and enter local houses and enjoy a typical day of a local Cuban.
Walk on 500-year-old cobblestones streets while Yalorde Yoga shares the unique history that embraces Havana.
Get to know the most remarkable historical sites of Havana. For instance, La Plaza de La Revolución, The Capitol and La Bodeguita del Medio.
We will visit Cienfuegos, a sensational city by the Sea, with French architecture that remains intact despite the weather. Its Historic Center was declared by UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2005. Cienfuegos Historical Center is considered a unique model of 19th-century urban planning in Cuba and the Caribbean.
Have fun and learn Cuban Salsa with locals meanwhile in our Private Salsa classes. Salsa is above all a popular dance and it comes from Son: our National dance.
Come and explore Cuba with a Cuban who has local knowledge, insider secrets and history that you can not find anywhere else.
- Take your practice to a different level with our relaxing daily Hatha Yoga sessions. Meditate in typical places of Cuba such as its beautiful beaches or on a rooftop with the best views of the colonial Havana.
- Experience the real Cuba in "Casas Particulares" where you can share with your local hosts about the culture and the Cuban idiosyncrasy.
- Attend a show of traditional Cuban live music and dance with locals during the show.
Yalorde as a Cuban is the guide and a local friend who is always at your disposal and shows you the magic spots that only a Cuban knows.
Explore the heritage center of Old Havana through our walking tour. In addition, we will visit the non-tourist neighborhoods where you can get to know the true local life in Havana.
- Day 1 - Arrival Day Havana
- Day 2 - Havana
- Day 3 - Viñales
- Day 4 - Trinidad via Cienfuegos
- Day 5 - Trinidad
- Day 6 - Havana
- Day 7 - Departure Day