Check Trip Availability
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|February 7, 2020 - February 13, 2020||€1,599|
Bliss out and connect to Cuba, a mysterious destination recognized for its enchanting colonial architecture, vivid artistic culture and unique Afro Cuban Spiritual Heritage.
Cuba will fascinate you in a way you have never experienced before. This island is a source of beauty, culture and great spirituality.
Connecting Souls Cuba Women Retreat
Spend your week rejuvenating with daily yoga and meditation sessions, healing workshops plus a selection of Cuba’s best cultural activities.
Want to discover the real Cuba, meet the people who live here and at the same time connect with your beautiful inner being. Your 7-day Connecting Souls Cuba Women Retreat is an adventure that you will always remember with love.
What it is to connect with your soul, but the immense feeling of being present when you most need yourself. Yalorde Yoga invites you to connect with yourself, with other like-minded women and with Cuba.
We offer you the freedom to customize your retreat, so you can enjoy your Soul Connected holiday just the way you like it!
- Spark your spirit as you learn with our workshops on Self Connection and Positive Affirmations to enhance your own personal wellbeing.
- Immerse yourself in authentic Cuba while discovering the colorful streets, sights, and sounds during our walking tour through the historic center of Old Havana.
- Discover the vibrant Afro-Cuban culture in an inspiring workshop with local practitioners.
- Learn Cuban Ceramics when visiting “La Casa del Alfarero”, (pottery house) in the colonial city of Trinidad.
- Relax on Ancon Beach Getaway, a stunning beach just 10 minutes from our Villa in Trinidad (transfer price not included).
- Engage with locals and get to know the lively life of Havana when visiting Ludisis' neighborhood and meet her family and friends.
- Let yourself be seduced by the rhythm of traditional Cuban music and enjoy a concert by the Grammy Awarded group "Buena Vista Social Club". A night to dance and connect with the essence of Cuban Music (transfer and ticket prices are not included).
- Get lost in Cienfuegos, a sensational city by the Sea, with French architecture that remains intact despite the weather.
- Take joy in our Salsa dance classes with a local and in the meantime enjoy a delicious Mojito.
- Drive along the Malecón in an old Classic Car, the favorite place for locals to watch the sunset (price not included).
- Explore Viñales Valley with a horseback riding excursion, visit a limestone cave and marvel at the secrets that the Valley hides for you.
- Explore the interior of the Natural Park of Trinidad while contemplating beautiful waterfalls and listen to the song of the endemic birds of the region as the National bird: “The Tocororo” (transfer and entrance ticket are not included).